The scriptural formula for our church is simple, yet powerful. Celebrate Jesus with the crowd. Come together for relationships and ministry in small groups. Love one another, serve one another, and use your gifts and your abilities to bless others. This is our vision for Life Groups and our passion at Word of Life Fellowship.
What is a Life Group?
- Sets of relationships established within the body of Christ in which to encourage, develop, and multiply the members.
- Meet in area homes, apartments, restaurants, and businesses.
- Meetings include five fundamental elements: worship, fellowship, evangelism, teaching / discussion from scripture, and prayer.
- Designed for 3-15 members, which include a leader, an apprentice, and a host. The goal being to multiply into another group.
Why Life Groups?
- To provide a context in which every church member can mature, grow, and model New Testament Christian living.
- To allow a place to minister to the real needs of our community and encourage ever member to become a leader.
Life Groups meet in different homes around the area including:
- Cave Springs
If you would like information regarding our different Life Groups please fill out the information form on the Contact page.